Introducing MHG Academy
Free E-Learning on How to become an MHG practitioner and implement it in your practice.
1. Getting started
2. Becoming an MHG Practitioner
3. The MyHappyGenes DNA Test
4. How to read and Understand the MHG genetic reports
COMING SOON!! New Features in MHG!
EASIER PURCHASE PROCESS FOR PRACTITIONERS (COMMISSION SYSTEM) AND MUCH MORE!
MyHappyGenes Practitioner's Demo
Dr. J Dunn shows you how to
read and interpret the
with your patients
How to Locate your practitioner code to share with patients
Locating your practitioner code in your account will allow you to connect with your patients account to view their genetic reports.
How to link to a patient's account
Instructions on how to connect to your patient's account to view their results.
Patient email template for Practitioners
Use this email template to communicate with your patients about logging into their account and connecting with your practitioner account.
- Rebellious Wellness Over 50: Turn Off the Genes that Cause Depression, Addiction
- Ancient Health Podcast: Your Genetics: How They Affect Your Emotions, Anxiety, Depression & Immune Health with Dr. J Dunn
- Dr. Robyn Benson Podcast: Interview with Dr. J Dunn and Information about MyHappyGenes
- Finding Genius Podcast: Turning on Happy Genes: Adjusting Gene Expression with Dr. J. Dunn’s Genetic Testing Program
- What the Func?: Genetic Testing for Mental Health by Dr. j Dunn
- Professional Co-Op Services Interview: How Genes Play A Role in Your Mood, Personality and Mental Health
Do you have additional questions?
If you did not find the answer to one of your questions, please contact us (using the contact form below) and we're more than happy to answer!
MHG Practitioner's Portal Users Manual
Instructions on How to use the MHG practitioners portal
View Sample Reports
How To set up your MyHappyGenes Referral Site
Joining our referral site is a great way to get started with patients. We get requests for practitioners daily!
How to Activate your DNA Kit
Once your patient purchases a DNA kit, it must be registered in their account. Click below for instructions on how to do that.
Click above to check your patient's medications and interactions with nutrients
THIS IS A QUAD-FOLD BROCHURE
Display in your office for patient education
Download and add your information on the back then have them printed locally